Play for the Renegades
Contact us using the form below for general information about joining the team, or to learn more about attending our Organized Team Activities (OTAs) on September 25th, October 16th, and November 6th. We are continually seeking new players of all sizes, shapes, and abilities. Previous football experience is not required.
New Player Interest Form
QUICK FACTS FOR NEW PLAYERS
- The Renegades are a member of the Women’s Football Alliance (WFA), the premier women’s football league in the United States and the world.
- The Renegades are the 2018, 2019, & 2021 WFA National Champions.
- The Renegades’ regular training and practice schedule begins in January.
- The WFA football season starts in April and ends in July. Teams typically play an eight-game regular season.
- You must be 18 or older to be a rostered player for the Renegades. If you are under 18 and want to participate in team activities like practices, workouts, and training sessions, parental permission will be required.