NEXT GAME – CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP!
We are pleased to be hosting the Women’s Football Alliance (WFA) National Conference Championship Game. The winner advances to the WFA Division I National Championship Game in Canton, Ohio!
- Tampa Bay Inferno — July 10, 2021 at 6pm
Harry Della Russo Stadium
75 Park Ave.
Gates open at 5 pm. Kickoff at 6 pm.
Admittance is $20 paid at the gate on game day; kids under 12 free.
ALUMNI APPRECIATION DAY
We will celebrate our second annual Boston Women’s Football Alumni Appreciation Day! All alumni are invited. Register and get more info.
GAME DAY MERCH, FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Merchandise will be available for purchase.
- We welcome back our 2021 Game Day Beverage Partners Deacon Giles Distillery and Granite Coast Brewing Company.
- Bottled water will be available at the beer table.
- The Away Café mobile kitchen will be serving burgers, hot dogs, chicken fingers, french fries, snacks and soft drinks.
- Touchless payments are preferred, but cash and card payments will be accepted.
SUPPORT OUR PLAYOFF DRIVE
- ONLINE AUCTION! We have partnered with KBK Sports to offer some fantastic memorabilia at auction. Many autographed items. Bidding closes at 8pm on Saturday 7/10. Check it out now!
- MATCHING GIFT! An anonymous donor has offered to match all donations up to $3,000 that we receive between now and the end of the auction, including donations made through our website and at the game. Please consider making a donation!
ATTENDANCE GUIDELINES FOR JULY 10, 2021
- The number of attendees will not be restricted except by stadium capacity which is 2,250.
- Unvaccinated or partially vaccinated people are required to wear a mask.
- If you have symptoms of illness, please do not attend!
- Post-game meet-and-greet inside the stadium with players remains prohibitied. Please proceed to the parking lot following the game.
- Advance tickets will not be sold. Admission can be paid at the gate.
PUBLIC HEALTH AND SAFETY STATEMENT
Everyone in attendance must adhere to any and all communicated public health and safety guidelines.
The Boston Renegades, in close partnership with the City of Revere and stadium officials, will remove any spectators not adhering to public health and safety guidelines, regardless of vaccination status.